Best Dallas Caterer
Do you want the most beautiful, grand, and unique wedding? Is your vision huge, but you just don’t have the budget to create such an affair? Luckily, renting for your wedding is becoming a bigger trend to save some money with. We all know to rent tables and chairs, the dance floor, and the tux, but what else can be rented?
- Be sure to rent dinnerware, flatware, and linens to serve your food with. Luckily, if you do catering through the best Dallas caterer, Gil’s Elegant Catering, you can rent dinner and flatware through us. Make sure to rent linens to cover all of your tables, too! It will keep your space looking clean and chic.
- As crazy as it sounds, you can even rent your wedding dress now! If you are not the sentimental type and don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress you’ll never wear again, you can rent your dress! You could have your dream dress for a fraction of the price.
- Another crazy sounding thing to rent is the cake. There are companies that now create real looking cakes from the outside with fondant and gum paste, but that are fake on the inside. It gives the look of a beautiful cake, but then there are sheet cakes to serve to the guests. Cakes can be so expensive and this is a great way to cut down on that cost.
- You can also rent your bouquet through companies who use silk, and very realistic looking flowers to make this possible. Looking through pictures of rentable bouquets, you would not even guess that they are not real flowers.
- One thing to rent that you may not have thought of is if you have an outdoor or barn venue. You might have to rent electricity for these venues if it is not already provided. This would not be a fun thing to forget, as you would have to cut off any celebrating the moment that it gets dark!