DFW Wedding Catering
We wanted to share a few of our favorite fall cocktails with you! Look below for some fun, fall-inspired drinks.
1. Do you love old fashions? Do you also love apple cider? Let us introduce you to the Apple Cider Old Fashioned! Bringing in a classic drink and a fall taste is the perfect spin to this classic. On top of being delicious, it’s so easy to make. Check out the recipe below.
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 ounces good quality whiskey or bourbon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3 drops of bitters
- 1 orange slice, for garnish
- 1 apple slice, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
Add all the liquid together in a high ball glass, stir, add a large ice cube, and garnish with an orange, apple, and a cinnamon stick!
2. Next up is the Honey Pear Margarita. It is the perfect transition from summery margaritas into fall drinks. This drink is a lot like a sangria in how it’s made, but has the flavor profile of a cool, fall evening.
- 4 cups pear juice
- 6 oz. tequila
- 3 oz. triple sec
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 rosemary sprig
Once you have all of the ingredients, add them to a large pitcher, stir, and leave them to soak in the fridge for at least an hour. This will allow the flavors to absorb.
3. If you’re a fan of pumpkin spice lattes, you might like the next fall-inspired drink. A Pumpkin Spice White Russian is our next fall drink that we want to share with you!
- 1.5 ounces good quality vodka
- 1.5 ounces pumpkin spice creamer
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- Whipped Cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
Add the liquid to a shaker with ice and shake until it is mixed and cold. Pour into a glass with a garnished rim of pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Add whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for a garnish!